Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Meet Scruffy



Scruffy and I have been together for a week. He is a 1.5 yr old cairn terrier and I am a 2 legged mixed breed. My middle name is disheveled. He adopted me at a refuge in Apache Junction and we are now joined for a journey.



I began full timing in my Casita on Apr. 3, 2013 when I picked it up in Rice, Texas. I have been eager to have a companion but first wanted to see how this would work, since I hoped it would be a long time relationship.

So we just had our 1 week anniversary and things are going fine. Scruffy and I are a matched set. We both like to be outside and feel the wind, and sun and see whatever happens by. And best of all we both are often silent.

I am a Zen Buddhist practitioner and when I sit he lies next to me. I suspect he may prefer Vipassana but he is not saying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment